So, I have been totally out of it this week (I'm blaming it on the rain) and Music Video Monday completely slipped my mind, so to make up for it now I present you with..
A music video Monday/ film Friday combo!!
I LOVE this film and the soundtrack is equally beautiful, so if you still haven't seen it.. I urge you to do so this very minute! Or at least soon. :)
In real life, Glen is in the band "The Frames" and Marketa is a close friend of his, so it's really neat to watch the two of them interact through music in this film. Hope you enjoy!
What is going on! This song is all over my mind this week, and it's also on my blogfriend Scribbit's (scribbit.blogspot.com) mind, too!
ReplyDeleteHave you been to Pepper paints site yet? She is a homeschooling mama from Columbus.... Here's her link http://pepperpaints.com/
ReplyDeleteI love this scene, movie and song. It's part of my must-listen-to spring music list. Thanks for sharing! I may just have to (steal) be inspired by your Monday video madness...hmm...would you mind, terribly?
ReplyDeleteAmy- Ha, no of course I don't mind! I really enjoy the music on your play list and look forward to your music video selection. :)
ReplyDeleteOh good, thanks Erin! (Erin is Olivia's middle name, btw.) I did it, go see, go see! xo Amy
ReplyDelete